The Grilled Recipes Kitchen (The home of grilled food) invites you to try Spicy Chicken Drumettes recipe. Enjoy grilling and learn how to make Spicy Chicken Drumettes.
Recipe by Fenton Keogh from Fenton Fired Up!
1 kg Chicken drummettes
1 teaspoon Onion powder
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
2 tablespoons Smoked Paprika
1 teaspoon Chilli powder
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
0.33 cup brown sugar
0.33 cup apple cider Vinegar
2 tablespoons American Mustard
1. Pour the onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, chilli powder and cracked black pepper into a zip lock bag and mix by shaking – add the drummettes and shake until all the chicken has been coated. Allow to marinate in the fridge overnight.
2. Heat char grill to a medium heat and lightly brush over the grill with a little oil to stop the chicken sticking.
3. Place the drumsticks on to the grill cook for one minute, turn drummettes over and turn heat down to low and cook for a further five minutes.
1. Into a small saucepan, add the Brown sugar, Apple vinegar and American mustard, place saucepan on char grill and whisk through until all ingredients have mixed evenly together.
2. Brush the drummettes with the baste mix and cook another two minutes before turning the drummettes, repeat baste and cook for a further two minutes. Serve.
More Grilled Recipes:
Lime and Pepper Grilled Chicken Breasts Recipe
Classic Barbecue Chicken Recipe
Creamy Lemon-Pepper Orzo with Grilled Chicken Recipe
Grilled Chicken with Sriracha Glaze Recipe
Grilled Chicken Breasts with Plum Salsa Recipe
Garlic-Basil Grilled Chicken with Caprese Salsa Recipe
Save and share Spicy Chicken Drumettes Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.