Get a sizzle in your griddle with this mouthwatering steak recipe - master the BBQ sauce and use it on burgers and chicken too.
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Ingredients - serves 4
- 4 lamb leg steaks (or beef if you prefer)
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil , plus a little extra
- 1 onion , chopped
- 150ml tomato ketchup
- 3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp light muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Season the steaks on both sides and brush with a little oil.
- To make the sauce, heat the remaining oil in a small pan, then add the onion and fry for 5 mins until soft and lightly browned. Add the remaining ingredients and simmer gently for 5 mins more.
- Barbecue, griddle or grill the steaks for 3-4 mins on each side until cooked to your liking and serve with the sauce.
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.