This easy-to-make dish is grilled, low in fat and spiked with a little chilli - a great all-rounder!
Easy - Serves 4 - Prep 5 mins - Cook 15 mins - Super healthy
- 1 tbsp olives oil
- 4 salmon fillets
- knob of butter
- 6 spring onions , finely sliced
- 1 large red chilli , halved, deseeded and finely chopped
- zest and juice 1 lime
- small bunch coriander , chopped
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the salmon, skin side down, for about 5-6 mins until the skin is crispy and golden. Turn the salmon fillets carefully, then cook for a further 2 mins. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Tip the butter in the pan and, when melted, add the spring onions, chilli and lime zest to sizzle in the butter for 2 mins, then add the lime juice. Spoon the chilli and lime butter over the salmon. Scatter with the coriander and serve with boiled rice.
300 kcalories, protein 29g, carbohydrate 1g, fat 20 g, saturated fat 5g, fibre 0g, salt 0.2 g
Recipe from Good Food magazine, October 2006.
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.