Barbecue marinated chicken fillets
Preparation Time 30 minutes
Cooking Time 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
4 small chicken fillets
1/2 cup smoky barbecue sauce
500g Desiree potatoes, cut into 2cm pieces
3 corn cobs, peeled, washed
2 zucchini, trimmed, sliced lengthways into strips
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves
1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
125g punnet cherry tomatoes
1. Cut each chicken fillet in half through the centre to form 2 thinner fillets. Place into a ceramic dish. Pour over barbecue sauce. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes, if time permits. Heat barbecue plate and grill on medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, wash potatoes. Place into a microwave-safe dish. Cover. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 5 minutes. Drain well.
3. Place corn onto a microwave-safe plate. Cover. Cook for 6 minutes or until tender. Drain. Slice corn into 3cm-thick pieces. Place corn, potatoes and zucchini into a large bowl. Add oil, garlic, parsley, and salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
4. Cook potatoes, corn and zucchini on barbecue plate for 4 to 5 minutes, turning frequently, or until golden. Add tomatoes. Cook for 3 minutes or until warmed through.
5. Cook chicken on grill plate for 2 minutes each side or until just cooked through. Serve chicken with barbecued vegetables.
Super Food Ideas - December 2004, Page 36
Recipe by Kim Meredith
Save and share this recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.
Posted by Eiman Baidoon
Labels: Grilled Chicken