The Grilled Recipes kitchen presents Grilled Garlic Cheese Grits recipe. Enjoy grilling and learn how to make Grilled Garlic Cheese Grits.
Ingredients (Serves 8)
1 cup uncooked grits
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
1 tablespoon olive oil
1-2 clove garlic, minced
4 cups water
1 teaspoon salt
- In a medium sauce pan, bring the water to a boil.
- Slowly add the grits and salt, stirring constantly.
- Reduce the heat; simmer, uncovered, for about 40-45 minutes (or until thickened), stirring occasionally.
- Add the garlic and cheese; stir until the cheese is melted.
- Spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; cover and refrigerate for about 2 - 2 1/2 hours (or until firm).
- Before starting the grill, coat the grill rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the grits into 3-inch squares; brush both sides with olive oil.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for about 4-6 minutes on each side (or until lightly browned).
Save and share Grilled Garlic Cheese Grits Recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.