Barbecued fish burgers recipe
The Grilled Recipes kitchen invites you to try Barbecued fish burgers Recipe. Enjoy the best of grilled recipes and learn how to make Barbecued fish burgers.
Ingredients (serves 4)
4 x 175g Sebago potatoes, scrubbed
2 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
4 x 150g snapper fillets
olive oil cooking spray
4 wholegrain rolls, halved
4 oak leaf lettuce leaves
1 Lebanese cucumber, sliced into ribbons
1 carrot, peeled, sliced into ribbons
1/3 cup lemon tartare sauce
125g low-fat natural yoghurt
2 tablespoons chopped chives
lemon wedges, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200C. Place potatoes directly onto oven rack. Bake for 50 minutes or until cooked through.
2. Heat barbecue plate and grill on medium-high heat. Sprinkle lemon pepper over fish. Spray lightly with oil. Barbecue fish for 3 to 4 minutes each side, turning carefully with a spatula, or until just cooked through.
3. Spray rolls lightly with oil. Chargrill, cut-side down, for 1 minute.
4. Divide lettuce between roll bases. Top with fish, cucumber, carrot, tartare sauce and bread roll tops.
5. Cut a cross in top of each potato. Squeeze bases gently to open. Combine yoghurt and chives. Spoon onto potatoes. Serve with fish burgers and lemon wedges.
Super Food Ideas - February 2005, Page 56
Recipe by Kim Meredith
More Grilled Recipes:
Swordfish steaks with chermoula
Grilled chilli & coriander salmon with ginger rice
Barbecued atlantic salmon with cucumber-and-herb salad
Grilled Salmon with Cilantro Sauce
Salmon with warm chickpea, pepper & spinach salad
Save and share Barbecued fish burgers recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.