|Photo: Grilled Pork Tacos Recipe|
The Grilled Recipes kitchen invites you to try Grilled Pork Tacos Recipe. Enjoy our collection of quick & easy grilled recipes and learn how to make Grilled Pork Tacos.
Preparation time: 25 min
Cooking time: 12 min
Marinating: 12 h
125 ml (1/2 cup) chili sauce
45 ml (3 tablespoons) molasses
30 ml (2 tablespoons) chipotle pepper Tabasco sauce
30 ml (2 tablespoons) chili powder
675 g (1 1/2 lb) pork flank steak or tenderloin
12 taco shells
The flesh of 1 avocado, diced
2 small tomatoes, diced
250 ml (1 cup) grated cheddar cheese
1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and finely chopped
Sour cream, to taste
Salt and pepper
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2. In another bowl, coat the steak with 75 ml (1/3 cup) of the sauce. Cover and refrigerate for at least one night. Refrigerate the remaining sauce.
1. Preheat the grill, setting the burners to medium. Oil the grate.
2. Grill the meat for about 4 to 5 minutes per side or until medium-rare. For pork tenderloin, cooking will be a little longer. Season with salt and pepper. Brush with the marinade a few times while cooking. Set aside on a plate. Cover with aluminum foil and let stand for about 10 minutes. Slice thinly.
3. In a small saucepan or in the microwave oven, heat the remaining sauce.
4. Place the meat, sauce and remaining ingredients in separate bowls in the center of the table and let your guests fill their own shells.
More Grilled Recipes:
Grilled Pork Lion with Garlic Rosemary Marinade
6 Hour Tri-tip Marinade
Grilled Pepper-Crusted Sirloin
Classic Cheeseburger Recipe
Grilled Pizza Margarita
Grilled Pizza with Smoked Salmon Topping
Save and share Grilled Pork Tacos recipe
Want to share this recipe with your family and friends? Click the button below to send them an email or save this to your favorite social network.